Port Adelaide Power AFL ISC Indigenous Guernsey Sizes S-5XL! T9
This item is brand new in original packaging with tags attached.
- This Port Adelaide Indigenous Guernsey has been designed by Port Adelaide rising superstar Sam Powell-Pepper and includes a lot of key elements that reflect both on him and PAFC.
- Images on the left of the Guernsey represent the 16 Aboriginal players and staff at Port Adelaide in 2019, while 46 teal and white dots have been placed over the heart to represent the players at the club.
- Alberton Oval is represented through the bottom circle, a place where staff work tirelessly to create a fantastic club for the players and look to continue their fantastic history with the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people and culture.
- With Goanna tracks in the teal V of the Guernsey, representing Sam's totem in Western Australia and the journey he has taken on the way to PAFC, also emerging from the V are the waters which run through Port Adelaide, marking it's importance to the Port Adelaide Community and the Kaurna people whom the land traditionally belongs to.
- Proudly display your appreciation for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and their contributions to Australian Football, while showcasing your POWER pride with this Port Adelaide 2019 Men's Indigenous Guernsey.
- The traditional Power Jumper design is fully sublimated for enhanced durability to make this garment the closest thing to the Power Guernsey your heroes are wearing on game day.
- Manufactured by ISC
- Official licensed AFL merchandise
All our products is Official Licensed merchandise GUARANTEED!
|Product Type||AFL Guernsey|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PA19JSY10M|
|Team||Port Adelaide Power|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|