This item is brand new in original packaging with tags attached.
- Collingwood’s 2019 ANZAC Day Guernsey features the traditional “Rising Sun” ANZAC Appeal shield and Remembrance Red Poppy.
- The 1919 VFL season was played in an almost celebratory atmosphere: the First World War was over, all nine teams were back in the competition and Victorians could once again enjoy their footy without having to worry about what was happening on the other side of the world.
- Collingwood had taken home a flag in a six-team competition in 1917 and gone close again in 1918.
- When the Magpies triumphed in the “Peace Premiership” of 1919, defeating Richmond in the Grand Final, it carried more significance because of the backdrop in which they played.
- Not only did they win a famous victory for the club, footy was back and so was Collingwood. We pay tribute and remember those who have served and died in war on operational service past and present. Lest We Forget.
- Proceeds from each sale will be donated to the RSL’s ANZAC Appeal, supporting our current and former serving men and women, and their families, in times of need.
- Manufactured by ISC
- Official licensed AFL merchandise
All our products is Official Licensed merchandise GUARANTEED!